Sleeping Beauty Turquoise: Gem of an Offering from Mother Nature
Sleeping Beauty Turquoise: Gem of an Offering from Mother Nature!
The Historical Connect
Though turquoise has a long and chequered history that dates back to thousands of years, this particular variety of turquoise, however, is a very recent phenomenon. It was only a few decades back that it was mined from obscurity. The Sleeping Beauty Mine in Globe, Arizona is credited to produce the best quality of this variant of turquoise.
Why is Sleeping Beauty Turquoise Jewelry Popular?
As a rare and precious gemstone, it has commanded considerable value as an ornamental stone for years. The stone is even today used extensively in different jewelry products, and needless to say, finds quite a few takers around the world. The biggest draw of any Sleeping Beauty Turquoise jewelry product, be it earrings, rings, bracelets or necklaces, is that it brings about a unique appeal in the wearer with its flawless charm and lustre. These beauties compliment both formal and casual setups and go a long way in elevating the wearer to limelight.
How to take Care of Sleeping Beauty Turquoise Jewelry?
Like any other jewelry products, jewelries made from this gem also need careful handling. Some of the steps that will ensure that these products maintain their lustre for long are listed below.
• Its jewelry items should be kept separately from other gemstones and jewelry.
• Avoid using soap, strong chemicals and perfume etc. on this variety of jewelry products.
• Avoid wearing these jewelries while performing strenuous activities which include playing or exercising or while doing household work
• Avoid using jewelry cleaners to clean jewelries made from this gem. This might lead to the jewelries losing their shine and lustre.
• Use soft brush and soft cloth to clean and wipe this variety of jewelries.