Best Air Travel Tips
To make your next flight more comfortable and easy, here’s a complete list of best air travel tips that can save you from a great ordeal.
• While booking seats, you have an option to choose your seats. Whether you want a seat by window or close to loo, you can select accordingly.
• Book your ticket under the same name as that appears on your ID proof documents. It is an obvious fact, but tickets are checked along with ID before you board flight.
• Carry your important documents and ID proofs in your hand luggage. Make sure you have put them in an easy organizer, so that reaching for them isn’t a hassle.
• If your flight has stoppage in between or if you have to change planes, make sure you are prepared for the interchange and delays that might occur.
• Carry additional layering such as hoodie, extra pair of socks and underwear, ear plugs, your medicines and something to read.